The Family Support Services Advisory Council (FSSAC) is seeking a volunteer Parent Representative for Early Childhood Family Service Division (ECFSD) Region 4, the region served by Family Outreach. The Parent Representative position on the FSSAC Board provides opportunities to shape the ongoing development of the Montana Milestones early intervention program. Members provide their opinions on different aspects of the program and participate in its planning, and vote on proposals along with other members of the FSSAC Board.
The Region 4 Parent Representative must…
- live within one of these Montana counties: Beaverhead, Broadwater, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Granite, Jefferson, Lewis and Clark, Madison, Meagher, Park, Powell, or Silver Bow
- be a parent of child under the age of 12 that is receiving or has received Early Intervention services
- attend four meetings per year
- be willing to provide your valuable knowledge and experience abut disability services for children in Montana
In addition, applicants for this position must provide a cover letter with the application.
APPLY for the Region 4 Parent Representative Position
View Current FSSAC Board Information
Read an informational flyer about the FSSAC
APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
The application form on MT.gov does not auto-select this specific board opening, so applicants must specify the position for which they are applying. If you are unsure how to do so, please follow these steps:
- In the application page, scroll down to the “Additional Questions” section.
- Under “I am applying for:” make sure “Specific Board Opening” is checked ✅.
- Click one of the magnifying glasses 🔍, which will open a new window. Type in “FSSAC” to filter the list of open positions.
- Select “Parent Representative – Region 4” as shown below.