Supported Employment ServicesOver 21 – Lifespan Services
Supported Employment Services help you to:
- Match your skills and interests to various types of jobs that are available.
- Compose resumes and fill out job applications to apply for positions of interest and practice your interview skills.
- Be successful in your workplace by working with you and your employer.
Getting Started with Supported Employment:
- Family Outreach will receive information from you, your DDP case manager or Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Counselor about your employment needs. Then we meet as a team and create a plan to meet your needs. For VR information, please visit their website at http://dphhs.mt.gov/detd/vocrehab
- We complete any necessary assessments; work with you to strengthen work skills, life skills, communication skills or self-help skills.
- Monthly administrative fees and job coach costs are paid by your funding Source (VR, DDP) to Family Outreach to pay for this service. Private pay options are also available.